AXI00001T2 SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 1/24 4WD-RTR, Dark Silver
The Axial SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 1/24 4WD RTR Scale Mini Crawler with 2.4GHz radio is hitting the scene ready for RC adventures. Despite being scaled down to a compact size, this mini crawler is ready for some big adventures. Get bored at work? Crawl this guy across your desk, we wont tell HR. That laundry you forgot to put away is now a mountain for your SCX24 to climb and conquer. Take this car outside, where its water-resistant electronics are safe from the elements, and make your own course from whatever sticks and rocks are in your yard or local park. The possibilities are endless with this mighty mini.
Full-time 4WD and a 3-link front/4-link rear suspension let you muscle over big challenges. Worm gears on the axles increase ground clearance, while realistic steel frame rails stand up to hard knocks. The Axial 1967 Chevrolet C10 performs like a winner and looks like one, too. The realistic body rides on Method MR307 hole wheels and BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires. For quick battery access, just remove one clip to tilt back the body. Two LEDs in the front bumper light up the trail for night-time crawling. The SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 comes ready-to-run with radio and electronics included and installed.
Includes everything needed to run.
- Includes radio transmitter and receiver and battery
- Comes with ESC, motor, and Axial AS-1 servo servo already installed
- Features a realistic body design.
- Licensed wheels are modeled after Method MR307 Hole Wheels
- Licensed tires are modeled after BFGoodrich Krawler™ T/A® KX tires
- 3-Link front and 4-link rear suspension provides optimal handling
- Full ball bearings
- Two bright LED lights included and mounted in the front bumper
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly requiredBall Bearings: Full setBatteries: Dynamite 7.4V 350mAh 30C LiPoBody: Axial 1967 Chevrolet C10Brakes: Integral with ESCCharger: USB LiPo ChargerChassis: Stamped Steel Chassis RailsCompletion Level: Ready-To-RunDifferential: Worm Gear 16T/4TDrivetrain: 4WDGround Clearance: 1.06" (27mm)Height: 4.4" (114.6mm)Length: 8.4" (215mm)Motor Size: 180Motor Type: Brushed 180 size, 88 turnPinion: 10TRadio: Axial AX-4 2.4GHz 2-ChannelServos: AS-1 Micro Steering ServoShock Type: Coil-Over, Plastic Body, .9 - 1.3" (24 - 33.4mm)Size/Scale: 1/24Speed Control: AE-6 ESC/RX with ReverseSpur Gear: 55TSuspension: 3 Link Front and 4 Link RearTire Diameter: 2.0" (51mm)Tire Tread: BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KXTrack: Front and Rear, 3.9" (99.5mm) distance from outer edges of tires measured side-to-sideVehicle Type: Desert CrawlerWater-Resistant: YesWheel Diameter: 1.0" (26mm)Wheel Type: Plastic Method MR307, black in colorWheel Width: .48" (12.4mm)Wheelbase: 5.2" (133.2mm)Width: 3.9" (99.5mm)Includes:
- (1) Axial AX-4 2.4GHz, 3 Channel Radio System
- (1) Axial AS-1 Servo
- (1) Axial AE-6 ESC/Receiver Combo
- (1) USB Charger (DYNC1062)
- (1) Dynamite 88T 030 Brushed Electric Motor
- (1) Dynamite 350mAh 2S LiPo 7.4V Battery Pack (DYNB0012)
- (4) AA Batteries for the Transmitter
- (1) Green scale body