ARA4202V3T2 GRANITE 4X4 MEGA Brushed 1/10th 4wd MT Red
Fast, rugged and factory-built, the 2S LiPo-compatible ARRMA® GRANITE™ 4X4 MEGA RTR comes ready to bash in any terrain. This version features new equipment that further increases the original monster truck’s already impressive performance and durability.
The GRANITE™ 4X4 MEGA RTR Monster Truck is DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH — built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability. New features to enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber shielded bearings throughout.
The monster truck now also includes the Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New bashers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until they are ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Tough, multi-spoke black MT wheels with dBoots® Fortress™ MT tires give the GRANITE™ 4X4 MEGA RTR effective traction for bashing on almost any terrain. Multiple battery types can be used with the hook-and-loop mounting, from 6-cell NiMH packs to a 2S block pack. This version comes with a Dynamite® 3300 mAh 8.4V 7-cell Speedpack® 2 Hump NiMH battery that provides 35% more run time compared to the 2400mAh pack of its predecessor.
- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- 23T Spline servo saver
- Brushless-ready 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- New body design, front and rear bumpers, paint and decals
- New vented tires
- MEGA 12T brushed 550 motor
- MEGA waterproof* ESC
* Note: For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual
- IC3™ connectors (EC3™) compatible
- Signature easy-access modular design
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Easy-access diff module removal front and rear
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Metal-geared differentials
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Extended height dirt defenders
- Multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress™ MT tires
- Tough multi-spoke black MT wheels
- ADC-N7 7-cell NiMH wall charger
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details)
- 30MPH (48km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions with optional gearing